Terms, Conditions, & Policies
By registering for classes or clubs at Mel’s Sewing & Fabric Center you are agreeing to the following terms, conditions, & policies
Terms & Conditions
- Club fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Store supplies will not be available to use (i.e. cutting mat/ table, scissors, iron, rotary cutter, rulers etc.) Please bring your own for your personal use.
- Prep-work space is limited to at your table position (please make every attempt to do all prep-work at home for your convenience).
- Students will not be allowed to move between clubs so be sure to pick the day that work best for you.
- Dates are subject to change.
- Please be on time in consideration of the teachers and other students
- Please silence cell phones while in class. If a call is necessary, please leave the room to complete the call.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes
- Children are not permitted in the classroom without prior authorization
- Pets are not permitted in the classroom at anytime
- Please be considerate of other students, if you are not feeling well, if you have a fever or are showing any other symptoms related to contagious sicknesses please stay home. Thank you for your cooperation.